I am exhausted and don't have much to say but I wanted to post a few pictures from Halloween. The kids had a blast, but I have to say that I am NOT a fan of the weeknight Halloween festivities. The kids still had a full day of school (and me a full day of work) and their regular homework, but I had to get ready to have about 25 people over and move all the porch furniture to the front of the house and put out all the food. I was exhaustd even before it began. But it was all owrth it because the kids had a GREAT time and Papa and Cher Cher made it back from TN in time to see it all. I have never seen Sam so excited to see two people!
Without any further ado . . . .
Flynn Rider from Tangled, a blue dragonfly, and Jangofet (sp?) from Star Wars
Ward with the Holmes twins
I did pretty good on the make-up, huh?
Sam loving the parade!
Ta da!
No comments:
Post a Comment