For those of you who are praying for my friend's sister and nephew, I received some great news today that I wanted to share. Here is the e-mail that she sent me this morning. God is so good!!! Thank you for all your prayers! This is truly a miracle as the doctors did not know if they would ever make it to this point!!
Shannon!!! GOD IS SO AMAZING!!! April is talking!!! She first woke up saying "Walker". We assured him she was fine that he was at Children's in a regular room!! She said, "I love you", she stuck her tongue out at me HA! AND.. when Boone walked in, she said "hey boone". SO EXCITING!!! The neuro released her today. She said her CT scan looked good and she would rescan in 30 days. She will start rehab soon. Walker is in a regular room at Children's and has started rehab. We took the kids up to see him last night and he knew all of us! He still cannot speak, but that will come in time. He spelled his name out with letters in rehab yesterday!! God is amazing and we are witnessing his great works through these two!! Just wanted to update you!! Thank you and I appreciate the continued prayers!!!!!
11.03.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
shoot...the email is cut off on the blog
ReplyDeleteI'll try to fix it . . .
ReplyDelete