When I was uploading/downloading (which one is it? I have no idea) the video of the kids riding the old-fashioned stick horse, I cam across this video of Ward. We must have filmed it a couple of months ago, right after he got his yellow belt. He doesn't get the coda (sp?) exactly right, but it is still prettey impressive. But what really cracked me up about this video is Sam listening to the iPod in the background dancing. I laughed out loud. Maybe you will too.
Good night! Yes, I know that it is only 8:20, but I am tired and heading up to bed. Don't make fun of me. I know that you are really just jealous!
Oh and as an aside, the meeting with our social worker went really well this afternoon. She said that she has almost completed our homsetudy and hopes to get it back to our agency soon. I am praying that it gets to Russia this month and that we will find out what region we are assigned to in June! Then I will be in full-on research mode to find out all I can about that region! Pray that it continues to go smoothly!
4.06.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The video is "private" so I can't see it...poo!
ReplyDelete