They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

4.03.2011

Adoption update

There is not much new to say on our adoptions process other than it MOVES VERRRYYYY SLLLLLOWWWWLY.  I talked to our social worker yesterday and we are trying to schedule our last visit for some time next week.  At this visit, she will talk to Ted and I together and then individually.  It is the last step in our homestudy and I am very anxious to get it all over with.  After she completes all our paperwork, our entire packet heads to Russia!!  It will take about a month to be translated and then we will be assigned a region.  I am praying that we hear about our Region some time in May, but most likely it will be in June.  Pray for patience on my part.

I am getting used to waiting and am certain God is using this entire process to test my patience.  One of the things that keeps me sane, however, is knowing that our child is already ours.  She has already been picked out and was born to come live with us and be a party of our family.  So every day, week, month, that passes and I hear nothing is not nothing.  It is God's timing, not mine, and that is oh so very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment