They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

4.25.2011

Easter

The kids had a great time this Easter, although it was pretty exhausting for Ted and me - Easter egg hunt at the club on Saturday, Easter bunny presents, another egg hunt at church, lunch and another egg hunt at Cher Cher and Papa's, and then the final hurrah (and 4th egg hunt) at Grandmom's with the Holts and all (well, some of) the fun cousins!  Oh, and I apologize in advance - I got a little carried away with all the pictures!

AT THE CLUB:

with Richard Monk waiting for the hunt

loving my new sunglasses!

and they're off!


not so sure about this egg hunt thing!

oh but look at all the eggs I got!

examining their loot

Sam checks out the Easter bunny.  He wasn't scared at all, and went up to give him a hug and a high-five




EASTER MORNING - The Easter Bunny came!!:

coming down the stairs

LOOK!

a little chihuahua!

Ningago!  How did the Easter Bunny know?

so happy!

Sam got monster slippers and was so pleased!

Candy in the morning?  Life doesn't get any better!

CHURCH:

The best I could get of the three of them.  Sam is not an easy subject!

see what I mean?


No Mama!

Ann Park and her best friend, Francie


weeeeeeee!!!!!

Swinging like a monkey!


AT CHER CHER AND PAPA'S:

Mom had the table looking so great and the kids loved the balloons!




Another Easter egg hunt!!









Sam eating m&ms off the ground after they spilled out of the egg!



Sam and daddy having some fun!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST AT GRANDMOM'S HOUSE:


Again, Sam was not cooperating, and remember that this is only about half of the cousins!  LIfe is always fun and exciting at the Holts!!

So if you have gotten through this entire post, I am sure you are exhausted as I am.  Good night!























1 comment:

  1. I love all the pics!! Thanks for posting! Can't wait for Palmetto Bluff!

    ReplyDelete