They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

3.09.2011

Mardi Gras

We got a last minute invite to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and we jumped on it.  We took Ward and Ann Park and had an amazing time.  I think that we are going to reserve our room for next year as well.  And maybe Jeanne and I will ride on Iris.  If I can rally.  I am not good at rallying.  But here are some of the pictures.  It rained on Saturday afternoon, but it didn't slow the kids down and it certainly did not limit the amount of loot that my kids came home with.  More stuffed animals than I know what to do with!

Throwing poppers is so much fun!

Ward and Tripp in the ladder waiting for the parade to start!

So excited for the beads!
This is so much fun!!!
Toilet sunglesses - what else could a boy want?
A little wet, but look at all of our stuff!

ready to go!

On Sunday the kids got to go with Uncle Martin to the Proteus Den where they keep all the floats.  They got to climb on them and Martin gave them some special throws!


The weather was much better on Sunday and we hit one more parade before we had to go home.

Happy Mardi Gras!!!!!!!

Throw me somethin mister!

So fun!  Bye bye New Orleans!  See you next time!













No comments:

Post a Comment