- I went to Atlanta and had a great girls weekend (thank you Ted). On Friday night I stayed with a great friend from college and on Saturday and Sunday I hung out with two of my favorite people in the world (girls from law school). I love how with real friends, time spent apart doesn't matter. We picked right up like we had just been together. Oh and Angela and I left our hotel in the middle of the night because of the reeking of something burned to cover up the completely obvious smell of marijuana coming from the room next to us. Whatever it was burned up my eyes - literally, I could not stop crying until we left that place.
- Ward and Ann Park got the flu. The day I came home from Atlanta, Ward had 105. Went to doctor and despite the flu mist/shot, they both got it. Ward got Tamiflu and vomited it up for a few hours, which only made the flu worse. Thankfully, Ward was over it in about 4 days but Ann Park had fever for 10 days. And Ted was out of town for a lot of those flu days.
- While the kids were recovering, however, we got to go to Grey Rocks for an adult-only weekend for Ted's birthday with two of our favorite couples. I laughed and laughed (and drank a little too much wine). Ted was in rare form. It was a blast.
- Then Sam came down with a cold. A bad cold. I think that it might have been worse than the flu. He still has it. We are going on week 4 now. Poor guy.
- Then I caught the cold. And Ted. No fun. No sleep either.
3.09.2011
Hiatus
I took a much needed hiatus (is that how you spell it?) from the blogging world. I didn't even read that many blogs in the past month, which is really saying something for me. I spent yesterday catching up with all the funny people on the internet that I follow, including some friends of mine (while I was supposed to be working, of course). Then I realized that it had been over a month since I had posted anything here. What have we been doing? Some good, some bad. Here is a quick rundown:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment