They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

3.22.2011

iPad

Ted gave me the new iPad for my birthday and I am officially obsessed. I am trying to get all the fun apps and I ran across this one that let's me post to the blog! I don't know if that means that I will post more but I had to see how it all works. And it is really user-friendly like everything apple does. I think that I might even give up my droid and officially go totally apple.

On another note, the bat man came to the house today and we are airtight. No bats nesting in the attic thank God. He thinks that the bat came through the chimney because we don't have a protective screen near the top of the chimney. So we'll get that installed and hopefully more bats!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment