I don't really have much to say and haven't for the past few weeks. However, today I am really excited because Ted is going to be finishing up with 13 briefs that he (and some others) have due today. He has to go to Texas next week and argue them, but completing them was a huge task (especially since he is the lead person on the case) and they have pretty much been consuming all moments of his time for a while. Even when he is not working on them, I know that he is thinking about them (or at least thinking about the fact that he needs to be working on them!). Texas doesn't have electronic filing, which is a good thing in my perspective because Ted has to get them to local counsel before 5 pm today, instead of having until midnight to get them done.
I am also proud of him. He has handled the whole thing with grace and without much stress. I, on the other hand, would have been a complete basketcase - a total stressball - and would have made my life as well as the lives of those around me pretty miserable. I certainly don't give him enough credit for the way he handles the daily stresses as work and then comes home and is a great dad. Lately, of course, he has gone straight to the computer as soon as the kids are in bed, so I would really like my husband back. But I can't complain. He is the greatest. And I am so lucky.
1.27.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't get the videos to work...they say they are private.
ReplyDeleteHey... video would not work for me either.
ReplyDelete