They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

1.05.2011

Etsy

Anybody else out there obsessed with Etsy?  I am.  When I am bored at work (which happens more than I like to admit), I usually read through my usual blogs (sister, cousin, friends, Pioneer Woman - yes, I am still stalking her), then I head over to a couple of news outlets just so I know what is going on in the world, but then I always seem to find myself browing through Etsy.  There are so many talented people out there - and also some really weird ones as well - that sell stuff on that site.

Today, I stumbled upon a terrific vendor - 3Dots Jewelry.  She has a bunch of jewelry (duh, the name), but also a few other treasurers.  The vast majority is in the $20-$40 price range which is refreshing and it is all so unique.  The pieces are modern and retro (I guess that can they be both at the same time), and a little "crunchy", as I like to say, but definitely not something you see every day.  Love it!

Here are some examples of the jewelry --








I am going to bookmark her for go-to birthday gift, or even maybe get a little something for myself! (NOTE: she is in Quebec so not a last-minute type gift!)  Happy browsing/shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment