They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

1.27.2011

Dancin Man

Tonight the kids were in particularly good moods and daddy had a few beers before coming home from work so he too was in a good mood.  Ward and Ann Park were listening to their iPods that they got for Christmas and Sam just had to get in to the mix.  I think that Ward gave him his to listen to (while he wanted us to watch his new cada from karate) and Sam started dancing.  I mean really dancing.  It was so funny and I tried to capture it on video.  The other kids are trying to get our attention throughout the video so it is a little distracting, but I hope that you get a laugh out of it.  His movements are so stiff it just cracks me up.  Of course it would be funnier if we could hear the music . . . or maybe not.  I love that he is just in his own little world, totally oblivious to what is going on around him!

1 comment: