They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

12.22.2011

Advent Program

Last Friday was the kids's last day of school and Ann Park and Ward did an Advent Program featuring the Jesse tree.  The 1st grade went first and sang about Noah.   They were telling everyone that we needed to "get on the boat!"  It was very cute.  Ward was less than enthusiastic (his new m.o. when it comes to school, I am afraid), but he was "Noah" and at least he sang!

getting ready to start . . . 

SFX first grade




Ann Park's class sang a song about Jonah and the whale.  They had precious hand movements and Ann Park had a ball.  I think that I can sing the song by heart . . . she has been singing it around the house for the past month!


all ready to sing - acting a little shy and nervous!!

but as soon as the song started she was ALL SMILES!









No comments:

Post a Comment