On Sunday I took Ward and Ann Park to their swim meet while Ted and Sam were resting. We had had a very late night on Saturday night and Ted let me sleep late so I was hoping to repay him and let him get some sleep. Unfortunately for Ted, Sam decided that he only wanted to sleep about an hour and a hlaf and then he was up yelling "DAAAAA-DDYYYYYY" by 3:00. So Ted decided to take Sam on a hike! Why, I do not know and it would have never crossed my mind, but they had a great time and Ted got some awesome pictures. They hiked behind a school that also has a playground and a fun track which is always a great place to tire him out! Oh and Ted is the king of taking a thousand pictures. Instead of limiting them here and taking forever to figure out which ones to post, I will just let you see it through Ted's eyes!!! Enjoy our little bundle in all his glory!!
12.22.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment