They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

12.17.2011

Ward's Wild Birthday

Ward's birthday can be summed up in one word: WILD.  And I mean wild on really two different fronts. First, wild in the fact that we had about 20 6 and 7 year old boys.  I have never seen that much testosterone in one space before in my life and hope to not recreate it again.  Second, wild in the fact of the wild animals that were there.  Ward had such a great time and I have had multiple moms tell me that their son now wants a party just like Ward's.  I think that equals success.

Waiting patiently for the first animal

box turtle from Africa - it was too heavy for him!!

"pretty bird, pretty bird"

boa!!  mommy stayed away and daddy took the pictures!

Sam and Turner Holmes with the boa

they gave Ward a fighting fish . . . we named him Ninja!

SPIDERS!!!!

Alligator!  Or is it a crocodile?  Not sure, but Ward loved it!

Sam even got in on the action!

This is the reason Ward wanted to have the party!  His name is Banana and he is a boa. 

Happy happy birthday my sweet boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment