They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

6.08.2011

Palmetto Bluff, Volume II

Volume Two of Palmetto Bluff includes lots of pool pictures.  For those of you not in town, I think that the most shokcing of these pictures is how much Ann Park has grown up.  She has lost all that baby fat and is really turning into a stunning little girl, if I do say so myself.  Plus she loves the pose for the camera so we have a TON of pictures of her!




Sam loved the baby pool!




Tripp and Cher Cher!


Mr Serious = Ashton



Ann Park "relaxing" in her intertube!


Here are some of Sam playing in the water shooters. He loved standing over them and it was just too funny!!





I think that this is the only shot I got of Hope.  Thank goodness her daddy is good with a camera!




Again, Mr. Serious!!  He is such a doll and really not always serious in person! 


More to come later!  I think that I will do some adult pictures in the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment