- Ward is still loving swim team and especially swimming in the meets. I am really glad that he likes it so much but, rest assured, we do not have the next Michael Phelps on our hands. He tries really hard (which is all that really matters) and is great at practice. He was awarded "Guppy of the Week" last week and was on cloud nine.
- Ann Park has been her usual, playful self. She is such a great little girl and I love spending time with her. Her best friend is a little boy named Paul Vincent and they have gotten to spend a lot of time together. I am praying that they will be in the same kindergarten class next year! Here is a picture of them on the train at the zoo and then playing in the hose yesterday. They are truly adorable together!
- We headed to the beach for a last minute trip last Wednesday. It was Sam's first real trip to the beach and, like most 2 year olds, he is not a huge fan of the sand. The pool, on the other hand, well, he is a fish and loves to swim back and forth from the wall to you. It is exhausting . . . for mommy and Sam. We took a sitter with us which was a HUGE help since Ted had to work while we were down there. Ted also took Ward fishing and they had a great time. The older two loved being on the beach, playing in the water and building sand castles. Pictures to come.
- Last night we had a clerk event at our house and I did not get into bed until after midnight. I am officially old. I feel horrible today (and it is not due to alcohol). I need to sleep. Our good friend Eliot Morris came and played an acoustic set for the group. It was so great to be with him and made me miss his family all the more (they have moved to Memphis). Check out this video for a song called "Faultline" for those of you who don't know him:
I'll post pictures from the beach later, if I have a chance after the nap that is in my future.
No comments:
Post a Comment