They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

6.07.2011

Hiatus

Sorry about the short hiatus on the blog.  We went on the annual Upchurch family trip to Palmetto Bluff, SC (more on that in another post) the last week in May.  It was amazing. Then, when we got back, I had one of the busiest weeks of my life.  As many of you know, I am/was president of an organization that puts on a ginormous party the first weekend in May every year to raise money for the Alabama Ballet.  So as soon as I got back from vacation, the pressure was on. 

I have to say that all the hard work (beginning last August) was well worth it.  The event was beautiful and a great time was had by all, including me.  I am beyond exhausted.  The only thing I can compare it to is the way I felt after my own wedding.  It was hard to go to work yesterday.

So that is why I have been absent on here.  I will resume regular posting soon and I promise to get some good pictures from Palmetto Bluff on here of the Upchurch clan.  We took over 300 pictures so there is alot to go through!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment