They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

6.14.2011

Bit the Bullet

I know that I still owe you more pictures from Palmetto Bluff, but we have been busy at the Holt household and I haven't been able to sit down to the computer in a while . . .  I haven't even checked Facebook! (gasp!)  Here is what we have been up to:

A.  A lot of swim team practice for Ward
B.  First lake trip of the summer (there will be a post on that)
C.  Taking Mary, her boys, and Ward up to Camp Alpine
D.  More swimming and swim team, including Ward's first swim meet tonight (I will take pictures and hopefully video)

But the point of the post . . . I have finally bitten the bullet and gotten another appointment with the orthopedic surgeon on Friday to schedule my ankle surgery.  My ankle is perma-swollen and the pain is really getting to be unbearable.  I can't exercise or it swells to about the size of my calf.  Exercise is my stress-relief so I have just been a joy to be around lately.  I am hoping to schedule it for early August, once the kids are back in school and I am not going to the pool every single day.  Let's hope that I can make it until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment