They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

5.03.2011

Kids room

As most of y'all know, I am a closet interior designer.  I love to rearrange furniture, re-do shelves, and buy little things here and there from ideas I get from all the many design blogs out there.  For instance, I bought these from eBay the other day for a mere $18 and rearranged the shelves in my living room.  They look fabulous by the way and I think that I may have to buy some more. 

I am also thinking a lot about the kids rooms these days.  We have decided that we are going to move Sam into Ward's room and let our new little girl have Sam's room.  That way the boys will share a bathroom and the girls will share one.  I am probably not going to redo much in the rooms, but I came across this picture and thought that it was so fun!  Would be great in a lake house or beach house as well.

It would take a little time (and some taping or stenciling) but how fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment