They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

12.09.2010

Overheard

I already posted this on Facebook, but it was too funny not to re-post for the non-Facebook people (mom and Chollet, I think that you are the only two so this is really for you):

Last night Ward and Ann Park were in the playroom building a fort.  They had pillows and blankets everywhere and it looked more like a mess to me than a fort, but apparently there was a small space where they could both fit inside the mess of pillows and blankets.  I was in the laundry room and they were running back and forth by me to get various items to put in their fort to play with.  Here is the conversation I overheard:

AP: "Come on Ward, we are almost done!"
Ward: "Yeah, okay.  Oh, hey!  Do you want your diarrhea book?"
AP: "Oh yeah!  Thanks."

Ummm. . . Ward, I am pretty sure that the word you were looking for is "diary" book.  But who am I to know?

1 comment:

  1. Shannon - Thanks for posting for your mom and me. That is so funny - only the Mother would have known what Ward meant!! Chollet

    ReplyDelete