They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

12.20.2010

Jewelry-lovin girls

What girl doesn't love herself some jewels?  I used to think that the answer to this question was my sister, Kit, but I would be wrong.  Over Thanksgiving even she was sporting some pretty looking necklaces (way to go Kit!).  I mean, accessories make an outfit.  Oh and shoes too, but that is a whole other topic.

One of my best friends in the world is this amazing wedding planner in Charleston.  She has this fantastic blog that I like to stop by every now and then (no, I am not stalking her, but I like to see what creative things she is up to).  This afternoon, while very bored at work, I went a-browsin' on over.  And she had this post on the coolest cuffs designed by Courtney Prince MillerI have seen in a while.  I guess that they are technically for brides, but what girl wouldn't want to wear these any day of the week?  I see them jazzing up a boring ole black dress or with a white t-shirt and jeans.  Gimme some of these PLEASE! (As an aside, I think that besides getting them through http://www.etsy.com/, Anthropologie also sells a limited collection.)

No comments:

Post a Comment