They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

12.04.2010

Christmas fun

We are really getting into the Christmas spirit around here.  The other night I pulled out our Christmas pajamas and the mood instantly changed.  Isn't it amazing how just the mention of Christmas puts smiles on everyone's faces?


Matching pjs for my boys!



(Ward's turn taking the pictures!)


playing on mommy and daddy's bed

my little ragamuffin!

And then I woke up this morning to hearing a lot of "shhhhh! don't wake up mommy"; "she's gonna love our surpirse!"  And I came downstairs to see all my kiddos, with Ted's supervision, decorating our Christmas tree!  I had to snap a couple of pictures just for the memory, although the lighting wasn't very good!

Ann Park and her "mean face" while hanging up a diamond ring!!

Ward hiding behind the tree!

Daddy found an ornament when our family was just Mommy, Daddy and Ward!

The threesome!

Take two

And one of our little princess (nice pj ensemble huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment