They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

4.14.2010

William's Baptism

Ted, Ward and I went to Memphis last weekend for our godson William Morris's baptism.  It was very special for us to be there and we are so honored that Lee and Eliot asked us to be his godparents.  I only pray that I can be the godmother to him (and my two other godsons) that my godmother has been to me.  She is truly a wonderful godly example for me and I hope to be for them as well.

Ward also had a great time with Eliot.  They are truly two peas in a pod and have the best time when they are together.  I hate that they are not in the sae city, but God has a plan and I have to trust that.  We did talk about sending them to Alpine in a few short years and I know that will be special for them.

Here are some pictures.  The baptismal gown was gorgeous and the pictures don't do it justice.  It is from the late 1700s!!

the twosome

joking around in the car


precious William

such a sweetheart

not happy about getting on the gown!

okay, people, hurry up!

catching a glance and a glipse of that gorgeous gown

sweet Lee and William

the real deal!

a little screaming, but not much!

Eliot comforting him . . . such sweet spirits

the beautiful Morris family and Father John

No comments:

Post a Comment