1.08.2010
Magic Mouse
So I know that most of my readers (ha! ha! I crack myself up, like I have "readers") don't have Macs, but I am going to brag on the mouse I bought today. Ward has been using my computer at my desk, a MacBook Pro, for computer games - mainly to play games to work on his ABCs (we are a little behind, oops!) - and he has been having a hard time without a mouse. Maybe his fingers are too small or he is just not using enough pressure, but he could not get the cursor to move properly. So i decided to go out to the Apple Store and get a mouse for him, to make it easier. Well, I should have gone a while ago! When they said "oh you need the 'magic mouse' I was kinda like, 'well, I don't need anything fancy, just give me a wireless mouse that you think a 5 year old can work.'" They assured me that not only would he be able to work it, but that I would love it. I was not so sure, but forked out the outrageous 69 bucks for it (everything that has to do with Apple is so expensive - another pet peeve). But they were right. It is so cool. Not only is it one touch, but you can just run your finger down the back of the mouse to scroll - kinda like the iPhone - and it recognizes all sorts of different "touches." It is almost like it can read your mind. So all my skeptical thoughts about buying the "magic mouse" are out the window - it might be magic! Now if it could just get Ward to learn his whole alphabet, we'll be in business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment