
So I can admit it . . . I am officially addicted to oreo cookies. It began when I was pregnant with Sam. Ann Park loves them, so like a true addict, I have to make sure that the house is always stocked. I am simply using Ann Park as an excuse. She would go for any cookies, truly. And I know this. I just can't stop eating them! And you wonder why I am hanging on to those last 5 pounds. IT IS THE OREOs. But they are just so good . . . all full of chocolate and that creamy center. I just can't get enough! I do limit myself to three a day, but this is getting ridiculous. I NEED TO STOP. Enough is enough. I will not buy any more oreos. Now who is going to come and check my pantry?
No comments:
Post a Comment