They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

1.07.2010

Guess I am here to stay

So I said on my other website, that I created through my mac, that I was considering returning to blogger and I got a resounding "yes, please." Guess more people were having trouble with iWeb than I knew. I will say that iWeb is much easier for me, as it is seamless with my mac and I can just drag photos from iPhoto, but I will give this a try for a while. I promised on my other website that I would post more on Christmas, so I guess I have that to do. But now I have to get Ward to bed before the Alabama (aka BCS Nation Championship) game starts in about 15 minutes or so. Ted is there, and although I was supposed to be watching it with some people at the club, my babysitter cancelled due to, what we thought was going to be inclement weather (it didn't pan out). So needless to say, I am not in the best of moods and could be described as a little bitter. And to top it all off I did something to my back picking up Sam from the bath tonight. I won't say how this night could get worse (it involves some Longhorns playing well), but I have a feeling after I take some pain medicine for my back I won't be seeing the end until I read the paper in the morning! RTR!

No comments:

Post a Comment