They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

10.12.2012

Trip 2

We leave for Trip 2 in the morning and to say that I am nervous would be an understatement. Not only do we have our court hearing, which is nerve-wrecking enough, but we have to be examined by 8 medical doctors.  And apparently it takes most of the day!  I am not the best around doctors and have been known to have "white coat syndrome" so this is not something that I am looking forward to - especially the blood-giving part.  But it is all for a good cause and it will all be worth it in the end.  I just  need to keep my eye on the prize!  And apparently the medicals are done in the Kremlin Hospital which is supposed to be very neat so I will try to take in my surroundings!  Ha! I am sure that I will have sweaty palms until it is over!

We will be blogging daily like we did before, but the trip is so short we won't have time for much sight-seeing.  Plus it is COLD there now.  We leave tomorrow morning and arrive on Sunday mid-day.  Monday we have our medicals and will hopefully get a chance to visit with Maggie as well.  Tuesday is the big court day and we will get to see Maggie that day too.  There is also a chance that we will get to take her out of the orphanage and take her passport photos. That will be really fun and I am hoping that it works out!  Then we leave on Wednesday morning.  Quick trip.  The jet lag is really gonna kill me I'm sure!

Promise to keep you all posted!  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment