They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

10.05.2012

Court Update

So our court date is even sooner than originally thought - Tuesday, October 16th!  That means that Ted and I leave a week from tomorrow.  We will land on Sunday around lunch time and have the day to recover from travel (if that is possible).  Monday we will get our medical exams and get to visit Maggie in the orphanage.  I can't wait to get my hands on her!  I wonder if she will remember us?  Doesn't really matter, I guess.  Tuesday we will have our court date and if we are lucky we will be able to take Maggie out of the orphanage after court to go have her passport photos made.  I hope that happens!  Then we will leave on Wednesday morning and travel for approximately 25 straight hours (longer layovers this trip) and land in Birmingham Wednesday night around 9:00 p.m.  I know that we will be exhausted, but we will be one step closer to Maggie joining our family in Birmingham FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment