They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

1.21.2012

Sick house update

Sam is pretty much back to normal (praise the Lord), but now Ted is sick . . . which means no night out for me.  He was in bed by 5:00 pm.  Between you and me, I prefer Sam being sick to Ted.  Men are the absolute worst patients ever.  I mean, it is like the world is gonna come to an end.  I don't mean to belittle his illness.  I know that he is feeling awful and all he wants to do is be still and sleep.  But let's not forget that I was sick with the same thing while Ted was out of town and still had to take care of the kids (mom and dad would have helped but they were at Grey Rocks).  Ted drew the curtains and it was lights out.   Moms v. Dads.  I say moms win 99.9% of the time in a battle.

Fun times, fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment