1.25.2012
Cloud nine
I talked to Terri at our adoption agency tonight and she gave me some great news! We are second in line for a healthy baby girl from Vladivostok!!!! Now, that does not guarantee anything because there are a lot of variables like how many girls come off the registry next month (remember that they have to be in the Russian registry for 8 months before they are available for international adoption) and how healthy those girls are who do come off the registry. But this news shows me how close we are and it really makes it so much more real for me. We have been in such an abyss of silence since we were registered, and, if you have been reading this blog, you know that I have had my moments of sadness and frustration. But tonight, I am happy. More than happy. I am on cloud nine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay Yay Yay!!! Sorry I missed you the other night! Martin and I are so thrilled. Hope you're having a nice vaca!
ReplyDelete