They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

12.10.2013

Santa

We went to Santa at the club on Sunday night.  Ann Park has never even gotten close to Santa but promised that she wanted to talk to him this time around . . . I mean you wait in line for close to an hour and the girl runs away - it is just not worth it.  The kids ran around with their friends, did crafts, and consumed as much sugar as possible while I drank wine and waited in the Santa line.  It was a great plan and the results speak for themselves!





Sam was SUPER EXCITED about the night because Ted bought him his first blazer on Saturday.  He had gone to buy one for Ward but they were 60% off and Sam really really really wanted one.  He wore it most of the weekend and would have worn it to school the past two days if I had let him.  HE is pretty cute in it, even I have to say that for myself!!



Maggie loved hanging out with Grandmom and she was such a help while we were waiting in line.  With 4 kids it truly takes a village and she is always so wonderful to help out.  The kids love having her there for these big nights as well.  Great memories for all!




No comments:

Post a Comment