They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

12.22.2013

December birthdays

So I have now gotten through the Holt December birthday circuit.  Ward turned nine December 13th and Maggie turned 2 December 19th.

Ward had a gingerbread house making party and they all had a blast.  I have never seen such a sugar high by the time it was all over.  We did it at the club (no set up or clean up for me!) and the Chef came and showed them all how to do it.  Ward loved every minute of it and everyone took home their creations are their goody.

Before the decorating al began

Ward and Chef Tim

I still can't believe that I have a 9 year old!!!

Ward was showing me his plan for the house

Me and Ward


the boys got serious about their decorating!


Ward and Grandmom

three of my boys!

sugar-high dancing with Papa

Ted and his mom

me and mom

The aftermath! So nice to not have to clean it up!!

A few days after the fun of Ward's birthday party, we had a small, family party for Maggie.  She loved the icing on the cookie cake and was the most excited about her scooter - which she can ride all on her own. I put the seat on it thinking that she would not be able to push with one foot, but she quickly proved me completely wrong.  She is one coordinated little girl!


Playing with Papa

Kisses!

Riding the scooter


Opening presents - books from Grandmom!!


Teapot fro her Godparents!



Blowing out the candles with Daddy and Sam


eating cookie cake!




No comments:

Post a Comment