They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

5.04.2012

House pics

I haven't posted in a while because my life has been so crazy!!  I have been out of town two weekends in a row (New Orleans and then girls beach trip) and we are headed to the lake tomorrow after the kids early morning soccer games.  Construction is coming along really well.  I feel like they are flying though the exterior, but know that the interior will take much more time.  The electricians are almost through with all the rough-in for the electrical and our sound people have pre-wired as well.

Here is what we are looking like now:

Front elevation - hallway with porch behind and master suite to right

Trim work

porch fireplace detail

back elevation - bay window in master, porch to right

bay window

porch and upstairs computer nook

On Monday they are busting through our current house and truly connecting the two.  It is not going to be pretty and it will be very messy but I am excited to see our massive sliding doors.  It is going to open everything up.

No news on the adoption front, but I am being patient.  It is a daily struggle, but I know that I have no control over it and that it will happen . . . in His time and not mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment