They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

5.09.2012

July??

Although I have tried not to ask for updates on our adoption, I have been struggling with the silence and so many people asking me questions that I decided to email my contact at the adoption agency.  She gave me a good update, and I thought that I would share some of what she told me.  Of course, it will definitely get my hopes up but I know that I can survive just about anything at this point . . .

Here is an excerpt from her e-mail:


I am in constant (daily) contact with [our contacts in Russia] waiting and watching
for a referral for your family. There have been several children that
have become available since the beginning of the new year, but [our contact in Russia]
 could not (would not) accept them due to health issues......so the
wait continues..... 


I have been told that there a couple of little girls that look good that
are coming up in June/early July, and that one of them is planned to be
referred to your family. That is all that they will tell me (I am about
to drive them crazy!!) I am sorry that I don't know anything else at
this point. Please hang in there for just a little while longer.

I hesistated to share this news, but I know that I have some prayer warriors out there.  Keep them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment