I know that God gives everyone talents and that you sometimes have to search a lot to find yours. I somtimes think that I am not using the correct talents that God has givne me, but that is another post entirely. Heather Swanner, my photographer, is certainly using her talents. She is brilliant with a camera. She came down to the farm on Friday to get pictures of the kids. She has been taking pictures of them at least once a year since Ward as 15 months old. And she just gets better and better.
I haven't seen all the pictures - just a sneak peek on Facebook and her blog - but they look amazing. I'll link to the slideshow when she sends it to me, but check these out:
http://www.heatherswannerphotography.com/blog/ It takes a little bit of time for the images to load, but the wait is worth it!
9.19.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love them!
ReplyDelete