They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

8.16.2011

I600A Approval!

Everything with this adoption seems to be going slow and has been held up for reasons beyond our control.  I should say everything except for our I600A Petition!  This is the form that is a pre-clearance from Homeland Security which allows us to bring our little girl back home without as much red tape.   It was so nice to get this in the mail yesterday, as I had heard from some people that it could take a couple of months after we got our fingerprinting to receive final approval.  IT ONLY TOOK ONE WEEK!!  The approval is now sent to Moscow and also to the National Visa Center, where we will file all the documents from Russia (once we have court approval) and make our little girl a US citizen.  I am thrilled.

And hopefully we will find out that we are registered in the next week or two.  I will keep you posted!

1 comment: