Sorry that I haven't written anything in a bit. It is not that there isn't a lot going on - there is - but I just don't really have anything to say. We are still anxiously awaiting hearing about finally being registered in Russia. Still no news, but I am not going to get upset about it as our agency said it would happen by the end of this month. Now, if Labor Day comes around and we are still not registered, I would stay away from me if I were you.
The kids had their first full week of school last week and Sam started preschool. Sam is adjusting, although he is till crying when he is dropped off. The teacher assures me that as soon as I am out of sight he is fine though and I believe her. He is all about manipulation. For instance, we gave up the pacifier two weeks ago and were doing great and all of a sudden while we were down at the lake last weekend he started the crying when we put him to bed. Last night it was for 45 minues. And crying is probably not the term for it - more like screaming at the top of his lungs. Fun times.
Ward and Ann Park are loving school. We are getting used to our new routine and after school activities are starting up. Homework is such a chore with Ward and I hate always having to be the bad guy but I guess that will be it until he gets a little older. Ann Park, on the other hand, can't wait to start her homework and tell me all about her day. It is a nice change from the attitude that Ward can pull when I mention getting our homework done. As far as after-school activities, Ann Park is doing soccer and gymnastics and Ward decided to do soccer and tennis (no karate this year, which I am sad about becuase he was really very good). He is also going to do Cub Scouts which is right up his alley. Anything that has to do with being outside is, really.
So that's it. Like I said, no real news - just getting back to our school routine. I am coming down with a bad summer cold which really stinks. Eating zinc losenges and trying to get good sleep. I don't want it to interfere with my tennis on Thursday. That is one thing that I quickly got addicited to and I haven't even played a match yet! Really loving it.
8.23.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment