They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

11.16.2010

My new obsession

So I am newly obsessed with The Pioneer Woman.  http://thepioneerwoman.com/  Why did no one tell me about this amazing woman and her blog!  I mean, I am all over the internet (what do you think I do most of the time I am at work?) and I just heard someone talking about it.  She is fabulous,  hysterical, and, best of all, real.  Her blog has incredible recipes - a couple of which are definitely going to make it to my Thanksgiving table - and step-by-step instructions with pictures!  What more could a girl ask.  Plus she is an amazing photographer and gives great tips for us beginners!  So fun.  I could spend hours and hours on her blog.  But I do need to do a little bit of work today, I guess . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment