They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

11.24.2010

Itchy

So I have poison ivy or poison oak. Not sure which one it is, and really, I don't care.  All I care about is the itching.  And the fact that I woke up this morning and it was ON MY FACE.  Oh yeah.  I am lookin hot this Thanksgiving.  Thank God I was able to get into my dermatologist this morning and got a nice ole shot in the fanny of a little thing called steriods.  I also got some good seteriod cream for the body rash as well as the rash on my face. Only problem is, it is still spreading.  I just noticed two new breakout spots.  I look awful.  At least I will be with family over Thanksgiving.  They have to love me, even if I look like "a monster is trying to come out of my face" as Ward told me today at lunch.  Kids don't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment