They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

10.06.2010

This weekend

I have lots of pictures to post from the past couple of weekends, but I haven't downloaded them on my computer yet.  Ted has been out of town which means I am ready to veg out by the time I get the kids down and that has not included computer time in a while.  But I will get to them.

However, this weekend I am taking Ward and Ann Park to visit my sister Kit.  I have been looking forward to this for a long time (we booked it this summer!) and I can't wait to get up there.  The kids have Monday off school so we will head up late on Friday but get to spend all day Saturday and Sunday.  Kit has planned many a fun thing to do, including Dollywood on Saturday and the Dixie Stampede, which is like a rodeo dinner show.  I think that I am more excited than the kids.  I will get pictures, but hope that Uncle Ryan will get some too!!!  It would be perfect if Bean could be there, but we will all be together Thanksgiving weekend which is not too far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment