Well, on Thursday we went to Morris Avenue in Birmingham which is an old, cobblestoned street with a lot of charm (and colors) to get our shots for this year's card. As usual, they are amazing and I know I will have a hard time sorting through them all to decide what images I want. And I know that I will spend more money than I had planned, but pictures save those faces in time - faces that change so much. And it is so sad to say, that I have a hard time remembering Ward at 17 months with just my memory alone.
So here is a taste of what she captured. Ann Park was a total ham and LOVED the camera. I picked out their outfits but let them pick out their shoes and Ann Park picked out her headband. Her little outfit perfectly captures her personality.



No comments:
Post a Comment