They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

10.17.2010

Long time No Post

I haven't posted in a while and I have a lot of catching-up to do on here - especially through pictures, which I promise to get to.  But Ryan sent some video of the kids riding their horse Lucy while we were in TN and I wanted to see if I could get the link to work.  They had the best time and gained so much confidence.  I could not believe that they rode without the lead rope and could even get her to follow their commands.  Of course, that speaks very highly of Lucy and Ryan as well!

The first two are Ward riding Lucy (with some nice commentary by me):

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/69d6819e91bf4ba3612adb338973fdba/video/20147261

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/c79b9780b75e07cd538179eb49a6982b/video/20148721

And here is one of Ann Park riding:

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/ccf8cb5b4de793135f426eeefdff6636/video/20149501

More to come so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment