They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

5.01.2010

Got through it

So I got through my horribly hectic Thursday.  Of course I knew that I would and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  The recital is tonight so I will try to get some pictures.  She is really excited which makes me happy since I literally had to bribe her to go to the dress rehearsal.  She looks precious in her costumes and can really shake that booty.  I am sure that I won't like that in years to come, but now it is pretty darn cute.

Also, Ward had his second to last t-ball game today and got the game ball.  He was so excited.  We definitely need to work on his hitting skills.  When he connects he smacks it, but we had some misses today - which were the first ones I have seen.  We have been working so hard on his fielding and throwing that somehow we forgot about the batting part.  Oh well.  Didn't seem to shake his confidence at all.  After the game asked me if I saw how "awesome" he was.  Oh yeah bud, I saw.

About to hit the bed.  Everyone in my house is asleep (or at least quiet in their rooms which is all I ask of Ward and Ann Park) and that rarely happens these days. It is so hard to make myself rest though since the house is a wreck and I need to do laundry.  But it is going to be a long night and we have to get up early tomorrow for my nephew Alex's first communnion.  The church is not the one we go to and it is quite a drive for us.  Let's just pray that they have a nursery for Sam (and potentially Ann Park!).

No comments:

Post a Comment