They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

7.22.2013

Miss Noto



This is a video put together by our beloved kindergarten teacher, Miss Noto.  She has been in Aouth African since June and will be there through January (at least) on a mission trip, teaching 7th grade.  BUt as her blog shows, she is doing so much more than nust teaching these kids.  Her journey is truly amazing and it moves me every time I read it. 

I am in the process of collecting old clothes and shoes to send to her in South Africa.  I feel like it is the least that I can do.  I do not understand why we live in a world where so few of us (myself included) have so very much and so many have so very little.  I know that there is really nothing that I can do to change that or change the reality that is their lives, but if these clothes help a few children stay warm or not have to go barefoot, that is a very small step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment