They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

2.12.2013

Fat Tuesday and other thoughts

Sorry that I have been very absent. I make no excuse other than I find my time consumed by 4 kids and starting back work. I also don't want to spend my nights on the computer. Not that nothing is going on. Maybe I'll just post as I sit in carpool line? Better use of my time than Facebook and Instagram for sure. And I'm still working on a Maggie update.

As for Mardi Gras we live through my sister and her family in New Orleans. We had a blast a couple of years ago when we took Ward and AP and are hoping to get back soon ... maybe even next year. But for now, Sam's school parade will have to do.


And don't get me started on Lent. Can't believe it is already here. Not sure what I am sacrificing. Last year was Facebook. I've done the typical sweets, diet cokes, etc but want to be more meaningful this year. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment