They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

1.14.2013

I know, I know

I know that it has been FOREVER since I have posted and for those of you who check the blog regularly, I apologize!  Life with 4 kids is crazy - especially considering we had croup and strep, Christmas, New Years, Maggie's baptism, and lots and lots of doctor appointments!!  But I am going to play catch-up and have TONS of pictures to post.  For now, enjoy some recent shots of Maggie.  She is growing like a weed and I think that she will be walking before the month is out.  She has taken a few steps here and there and is very determined.

Standing on her own!

pushing the cart!

I took this today after the doctor's appointment.  Her hair is crazy but you can see how much it has grown.  I can't wait to get some bows in her hair!!

She is always smiling!!

Ward is her favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment