They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

9.03.2013

First day of school

Yes, I realize that the first day of school was over two weeks ago.  But I might remind some of you that I was still on bedrest at that point recovering from surgery.  Even so, I did get some precious pictures of my kiddos, if I do say so myself.  Even Maggie started school.  And she loves it.  Not a tear.  Instead, when she sees me bring out her backpack, she insists on putting it on and heads straight to the door.  A true Holt girl, indeed.

Ann Park - 1st grade

Ward - 2nd grade

Sam - 4K

my boys

the three musketeers

Neighborhood kids (and this is not nearly all of them!)

walking to school together

Ward and Mrs. Norville

Ann Park and Miss Anderson

Sam walking into school

hugging on old, favorite teacher!

Sam and Mrs. Nanos

Maggie on her first day (the day after everyone else's first day)

Maggie - young 2 year olds

No comments:

Post a Comment